Applications by quality applicants is down by more than 40 percent in some transportation market segments. Yet finding quality talent from various backgrounds doesn’t need to be a major challenge when you are equipped with knowledge and data that help to avoid pitfalls of exclusionary hiring practices.
Attend this session to:
- Recognize tangible action steps that will broaden the scope for finding top talent that is inclusive of individuals from different backgrounds.
- Better understand the metrics of recruiting and how to recruit through a methodical, strategic lens. This will include discussion around how to analyze your hires and where they originate as part of your recruiting strategy.
- Explore ways to recruit top talent by building relationships through social media.
- Learn how to attract women, including people of color, into the trucking industry.
- How to make your positions appeal to females and create a workplace where they can grow and thrive