Redefining the Road Magazine
Did you know that women-owned businesses grow 47% faster than others? And more than 200,000 women drivers now make up 5% of the trucking industry?
Redefining The Road (RTR) has more than 13,000 readers who are expressly interested in gender issues in transportation and interests of the Women In Trucking Association. Many of these readers are drivers and/or business leaders or small business owners who are female.
The Editorial Mission of Redefining The Road
Printed three times a year, this 4-color magazine includes a focus on:
- Emerging trends and business issues impacting transportation, logistics, and supply chain operations
- The importance of gender diversity in the workplace and the need for more women drivers
- Best practices in encouraging the employment of women in the trucking industry
- Promoting the accomplishments of female business leaders and drivers
- Minimizing obstacles faced by women working in the industry
Advertise With RTR!
This is the ideal way for you to reach this unique market segment — whether you’re trying to build business and drive sales, recruit female drivers, or attach your brand to the important issue of gender diversity in the transportation industry. There are many ad sizes and formats to fit your advertising goals and budget.
|Ad Files/Materials Due
> Download a Media Kit (.pdf)
> Download an Insertion Order (.pdf)
Questions? Contact Carleen Herndon at 615-696-1870 or by Email.