Top Women to Watch in Transportation
Every year, Redefining the Road (the official magazine of the Women In Trucking Association), recognizes the top performers in the industry who not only have had significant career accomplishments in the last year, but go the extra mile to support other women and help to improve gender equality – at their own companies and/or industry-wide.
Do you know of a resourceful, creative, talented woman who bring diverse thought, value and results to businesses in the industry? Whether her role is in Leadership, Operations & Safety, HR/Talent Management, Sales & Marketing, or as a Professional Driver, nominate her today!
Criteria used to identify qualified applicants will be the following, so be prepared to incorporate this into the online nomination form (no more than 250 words in each of these three fields):
- Rationale for Nomination
- Significant accomplishments she has made in her career during the past 12-18 months
- Ways in which she exemplifies WIT’s mission – encouraging the employment of women in the transportation industry, promoting their accomplishments or minimizing the obstacles they face. (Note: With so many worthy candidates, priority will be given to nominees who were not included on our 2020 or 2021 lists.)
- Be prepared to upload professional photo of your nominee (preferred file format: Print-quality JPG file, minimum 300 dpi)
- Membership in the Women In Trucking Association is a requirement.
- It’s highly recommended that the nominator maintain a record of the nomination, as WIT will NOT fulfill requests of providing copies of the nominations after submissions. (Suggestion: Develop the nomination in a Word document using the criteria above, and then copy/paste the responses into the online form. This way you retain a complete nomination for your records).