Meet WITney, Our Driver Ambassador Trailer!
The Driver Ambassador Trailer is ready to roll! The trailer, named WITney – an homage to the association’s abbreviation – will accompany Driver Ambassador Kellylynn McLaughlin out on the road. Not only is WITney a traveling billboard for the nonprofit, but hosts an array of educational components that introduce the career of professional truck driving, feature female success stories, and dive into the history of WIT and its mission.
As attendees enter the expo trailer, they can experience:
- Interactive kiosks on trucking 101, common myth busters, general Q&A, and a quiz on whether trucking would be the right career fit.
- A wall mural showcasing the association’s accomplishments since its inception in 2007.
- A female trucker uniform display featuring Dovetail Workwear, Juno Jones steel-toed boots, safety vest and gloves supplied by Safety4Her, safety glasses, and a trucker bag.
- Headset kiosks to hear inspirational stories on how females make it work with family, career and overall lifestyle.
- A custom-made state-of-the-art driver simulator courtesy of Advanced Training Systems that allows attendees to experience truck driving in different scenarios, regions of the country, weather conditions and more.