Considerations in Preparing Your Session Proposal
Our attendees are looking for take-way information that they can apply to improve their own business strategies, processes, practices, and operations. Case studies or best practices are ideal, but we also look for proposed presentations that provide practical tips on a specific topic or issue - as well as market intelligence that is relevant to the industry. That said, keep in mind that your proposal should have an angle that ties back to the need and importance of gender diversity to the trucking industry. Session proposals will be considered for both the in-person and virtual versions of the conference.
It's recommended that you invest time in preparing a Word document that outlines the following items that are requested in completing the Online Presentation Proposal Form below. This way, it should be easy to then complete the online form in 10 minutes or less.
- Submitter Contact Information
- Proposed Presentation Title (you can submit up to 3 separate presentation topics)
- Relevant Tracks for Your Proposed Topic (Leadership, HR/Talent Management, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Safety & Compliance)
- Proposed Presentation Description (no more than 150 words)
- Learning Objectives (Identify at least 3)
- Proposed speaker(s) - please include their name, title, company, and brief bio history. (Please note: It's important that you confirm the interest level of these individuals before submitting their names).