WIT Image Team
The Women In Trucking Image Team is comprised of individuals who best represent the mission of the association. They're knowledgeable, passionate and positive women who are subject matter experts in the trucking industry. Image Team members participate in ride-along events for legislators, regulators, and industry leaders to provide a deeper understanding of the obstacles they face on the road. They also speak to the media and other industry professionals at public events and industry trade shows.
Who Qualifies To Be On The WIT Image Team?
Applicants undergo a stringent selection process and must meet these criteria:
• Membership in the Women In Trucking Association for at least one year
• Submit an essay expressing their interest and qualifications for the role
• Critiqued on safety, recognition, volunteerism, and community service
• Top-scoring applicants then advance to the next round in the selection process
• Interviews with a WIT Image Team Judging Panel
Meet Your WIT Image Team Members:
• Cindi Alexander, Co-Owner/Director Training Instructor, Lake Cumberland CDL Training School
• Felicia Berggren, Professional Driver, Werner Enterprises > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Ingrid Brown, Owner/Operator > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Jodi Edwards, Professional Driver, J.B. Hunt Transport > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Allyson Hay, Driver, Walmart Private Fleet > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Wyzeena Heeny, Driver, Covenant Transport > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Jeana Hysell, Sr. Safety Consultant, J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc. > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Gretchen Jackson, Sr. Manager/Driver Recruiter, XPO Logistics > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Angelique Jones, Professional Driver, Atlantic Bulk Carriers
• Cindy Kaps, Professional Driver, Atlas Van Lines
• Stephanie Klang, Driver, XPO Logistics Truckload > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Deb LaBree, Professional Driver, Landstar
• Brooke Mosley, Training Specialist/ Female Driver Liaison, Prime, Inc.
• Carol Nixon, Driver, Walmart Private Fleet
• Jill Maschmeier, Director of Safety & Compliance, National Carriers > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Julie Matulle, Professional Driver & Part time Recruiter, H.O. Wolding Inc.
• Brooke Held Sudimak, Professional Driver, Ru-D Trucking > View Interview on Roadgrit.TV
• Sarah Wulf, Recruiting Manager, Veriha Trucking