Women In Trucking Association Announces 2023 Content Advisory Council
by Women In Trucking Staff, on Jan 23, 2023 5:00:00 AM
Plover, WI – Jan. 23, 2023 – The Women In Trucking Association (WIT) announced today its 2023 Content Advisory Council, a volunteer group comprised of executives or professionals who have vast knowledge and experience in transportation and logistics, as well as a passion for the mission of the association: to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry, promote their accomplishments, and minimize the obstacles they face.
The goal of WIT’s Content Advisory Council is to provide guidance and counsel regarding relevant and meaningful content for WIT’s annual Accelerate! Conference & Expo, as well as various communication channels, such as its Redefining the Road magazine, weekly e-newsletter, and social media platforms.
“It’s critical that WIT provides relevant, practical, useful information to our members and the industry at-large through our various communication channels,” said Brian Everett, group editorial director and publisher of Redefining the Road magazine and strategy advisor to WIT. “We rely heavily on this powerhouse group of industry experts to help guide, formulate and validate the content we produce and distribute.”
The 2023 Women In Trucking Content Advisory Council is comprised of the following industry leaders:
- Melissa Addis, Producer, Commercial Underwriters Insurance Agency
- Niki Bolton, Chief Strategic Operations Officer, American Truck & Rail Audits
Laura Duryea, Manager of Recruiting, Retention & Driver Development, Boyle Transportation
- Madeleine Frume, CEO, Koppur Trailer & Chassis
- Molly Gibson, Vice President of Sales Operations, CDLLife
- Vanessa Hernandez, Director of Carrier Resources, J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
- Malaina Hudson, CPIM, Director, Supply Chain Systems, Hillebrand
- Jeana Hysell, Senior Safety Consultant, J.J. Keller & Associates
- Jerri Jarvis, Safety Analyst, Cheeseman
- Kesha Jones, Senior Director of HR, Total Transportation of Mississippi
- Kelly Kirkpatrick-Lee, Truck Audits Manager, American Truck & Rail Audits
- Rachel Kremm, Vehicle Programs Project Engineer, Kodiak
- Angelika Mangino, Driver Recruitment & Engagement Manager, Clean Harbors
- Mark Mariano, Director, SRS Distribution, Inc.
- Samantha McCracken, Strategic Operations Manager, Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Josh Mecca, Director of Recruiting, American Central Transport
- Claire Mules, President, Assurance Resources, Inc.
- Martha Payne, Attorney, Benesch, Friedlander, Copland & Aronoff LLP
- Kristin Ridley, Marketing Communications Manager, Rihm Kenworth
- Amber Roy, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Triumph Business Capital
- Laura Sayers, Senior Director of Marketing, TRANSFLO
The members of the 2023 Women In Trucking Content Advisory Council can be found online at https://www.womenintrucking.org/content-advisory-council
About Women In Trucking Association, Inc.
Women In Trucking Association, Inc. is a nonprofit association established to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry, promote their accomplishments and minimize obstacles faced by women working in the trucking industry. Membership is not limited to women, as 17% of its members are men who support the mission. Women In Trucking is supported by its members and the generosity of Gold Level Partners: Amazon, Arrow Truck Sales, Daimler Truck North America, DAT Solutions, FedEx Freight, Great Dane, J.B. Hunt Transport, Michelin North America, PACCAR, Penske Transportation Solutions, Ryder System, Walmart, and WM. Follow WIT on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. For more information, visit www.womenintrucking.org or call 888-464-9482.