Meet the Influential Woman in Trucking Finalists: Katrina Liddell
by Women In Trucking Staff, on Oct 7, 2020 11:02:40 AM
The Women In Trucking Association and Freightliner Trucks have announced the six finalists for the 2020 Influential Woman in Trucking award, a program that highlights the achievements of female role models and trailblazers in the trucking industry.
All six finalists will participate on a panel discussion, “Becoming a Woman of Influence” at the WIT Accelerate! Conference & Expo held virtually, Nov. 12 – 13, 2020. The winner will be announced Friday, Nov. 13 at 10:15am CST following the session.
Leading up to the announcement, we will be individually featuring all six finalists on the WIT blog.
Meet Katrina Liddell, President of Global forwarding and Expedite Operations in North America, XPO Logistics
Katrina Liddell is president of the global forwarding and expedite operations of XPO Logistics in North America, and is the first woman president within the North American transportation group. Prior to her current role, she led XPO's sales organization for North American transportation, including the national account management team. Liddell made the transition to the supply chain industry from the industrial technology sector, where she was initially one of the few woman executives with an engineering background.
During her 14-year tenure with Johnson Controls International, her positions included general manager of the global building automation systems business and senior roles in enterprise account management, vertical market development, operations and customer relations. She earned a juris master degree from Emory University School of Law and a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.
The 2020 Influential Woman in Trucking award finalists are:
- Crystal Anderson, owner, Donald D. Anderson Jr. Trucking
- Kristy Knichel, CEO, Knichel Logistics
- Katrina Liddell, president of global forwarding and expedite operations in North America, XPO Logistics
- Vana Matte, senior vice president of engineering & technology, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.
- Jodie Teuton, vice president, Kenworth of Louisiana/ Hino of Baton Rouge and Monroe
- Michal Yariv, vice president and general manager of strategic initiatives, Omnitracs, LLC